Schematic is avaiable HERE.
Interesting, anyone have any experience with the quality of the octave down on this? Like, could I play 96 Quite Bitter Beings with this, or is it more of a "play at the 12th fret with the tone down for maximum octave" type?
It definitely tracks better than a fuzz pedal. Not "POG" accurate, but close. https://youtu.be/d98-GtLYEnM?is=uCFZs0JpIwpYv7mB
I quess you forgot to put R6 to the layout. Other than that, layout works as intended.
Yes, I forgot R6. Glad you got it working.Layout is updated and tagged.
Interesting, anyone have any experience with the quality of the octave down on this?
ReplyDeleteLike, could I play 96 Quite Bitter Beings with this, or is it more of a "play at the 12th fret with the tone down for maximum octave" type?
It definitely tracks better than a fuzz pedal. Not "POG" accurate, but close. https://youtu.be/d98-GtLYEnM?is=uCFZs0JpIwpYv7mB
DeleteI quess you forgot to put R6 to the layout. Other than that, layout works as intended.
ReplyDeleteYes, I forgot R6. Glad you got it working.
DeleteLayout is updated and tagged.