Thursday 21 December 2023

Creepy Fingers Regulus 8 Fuzz

 Long time, no see. No layouts in December so far for numerous reasons. For the most part, things have been crazy busy over here, mostly with fun stuff. And I needed a small break from pedal building in general... And I felt a bit resenment that Google and/or Firefox that can't fix the bug that block me from comment on my own blog (I still can't)... So I just needed to drop the rock for a while. 

Good thing is there have been lots of interesting schematics floating up lately so there is a few layouts to come the nextcoming days. First up, Creepy Fingers take on OS Mutantes/Regulug VIII Fuzz. It has some interesing tweaks and mods compared to the original. It has some oddball silicon transistors which doesn't give a match with the common types via an equivalent search so sockets is your friend here, I suppose. 

Schematic is avaiable HERE.



8 comments:

  1. Good to see you again Anders, I'm gutted you can't add comments (could you log on as a different user - a bit of a pain tho!!!). Anyway, while I am here, Merry Christmas / Happy New Year to all - don't eat too much but drink as much as you like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anders! Have an excellent holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was beginning to worry a little. Glad you're having some fun Anders. Happy Horrordays everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your hard work here. Happy holidays to you and all here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Built it, tag it! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diodes 1 and 2 1n5819, socketed
    Q1, 2n3904
    Q2, 2n5088

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, thank you Anders and happy holidays. I’ll be jamming along with some Os Mutantes now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see you back Anders. I'm still not ready to get building but always keeping an eye here....

    ReplyDelete