Wednesday, 7 July 2021

ProCo Rat MOJO layout

 Compact layout avaiable HERE.

 



 

8 comments:

  1. Hey Fuzzhead,tag this as verified. Just built it and it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great Shane!
      I'll tag it.

      Delete
    2. Just one thing I'm noticing when turning the distortion knob all the way up and the filter more toward the treble side of things, is that there is a small high pitched squeal or whatnot which is sort of mitigated by playing around with my guitar's tone and volume knobs. Thinking of maybe upping the 100pf cap to 150pf or so to see if that helps.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Yes, upping that cap might help but donät go to far since some top end might be left out.

      Delete
  2. http://pedalparts.co.uk/docs/3BandRat.pdf
    can you draw a layout for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I built your RAT layout and everything is working well, but the Filter control is very subtle and has very little effect on the sound. Is this normal for this layout, or could there be something I should check?

    I also had some noise/oscillation issues during the build, but I was able to solve them by adding a 100 pF capacitor in parallel with the existing 30 pF capacitor.

    ReplyDelete