I made one of these years ago, and yes, definitely worth making it. Runoff grove had some stunning designs. The Superaux versions being my favourites. But you can also learn a lot to apply to other circuits, such as their Double D using the 4049 cmos chip as used in the Red Llama, a favourite of mine.
This one sounds great, started up first try! i built this a week ago and must not have realized it wasnt verified yet, doh! I'm here now to say it works
I made one of these years ago, and yes, definitely worth making it. Runoff grove had some stunning designs. The Superaux versions being my favourites. But you can also learn a lot to apply to other circuits, such as their Double D using the 4049 cmos chip as used in the Red Llama, a favourite of mine.
ReplyDeleteThis one sounds great, started up first try! i built this a week ago and must not have realized it wasnt verified yet, doh! I'm here now to say it works
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteTagged.