I’m a bass player. Saw this layout and had to build it ASAP. Works perfect you can tag it verified. Had to use a TL072 cuz it’s all I have, but will try TL082 as soon as I can get one. Don’t think it will make much of a difference. Thanks for another great layout
I ment to make a note and forgot. Ground 1 is for 9v jack and ground 2 is for cable jacks/footswitch. This is not needed and you can ignore ground 2. It is just my personal preference for wiring cleanliness to have the second wire.
I’m a bass player. Saw this layout and had to build it ASAP. Works perfect you can tag it verified. Had to use a TL072 cuz it’s all I have, but will try TL082 as soon as I can get one. Don’t think it will make much of a difference. Thanks for another great layout
ReplyDeleteWow! That was fast. Well done homie.
DeleteWhat is it bass players like about this pedal so much?
Awesome!
DeleteTagged.
I ment to make a note and forgot. Ground 1 is for 9v jack and ground 2 is for cable jacks/footswitch. This is not needed and you can ignore ground 2. It is just my personal preference for wiring cleanliness to have the second wire.
ReplyDeleteI saw a JHS video on this petal and it souned great on Bass. I droped that ground, as I know it was'nt needed the way I wire petals.
ReplyDelete