This is the last layout for a while since I'm heading north for vacation....
Aleph Null have some cool DIY designs, here is a souped up Green Ringer with plenty of gain on tap, a tone control and a Texture control for the octave up. HERE is the schematic.

This looks cool! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteBon voyage
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time and rest! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteVerify it. Works great. Sounds pretty mean. I dig it. Def works!
ReplyDeleteGreat!
DeleteTagged.
Hey Fuzzhead Thanks for the heads up on you going on your Vacay, it's always a difficult time when you go MIA, since you're one of the last ones putting out layouts for all us masses and I check EVERY single day for new layouts from you. Even throughout the day at work I find my mind wondering to what new layout you have for us.
ReplyDeleteOn your vacation STAY SAFE I don't want anything to happen to my flow of pedals to build. What I meant is enjoy your vacation and all that it offers but don't put our layouts in jeopardy!
From a fan with only your best interest at heart. Thanks for the shitloads of layouts while you're having fun I'll be building and hoping you stay safe.
Gee, I'm blushing...
DeleteThank you.
I agree. You are the best. Have a great vacation dude!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there, I've found a very interesting fuzz pedal, got some circuit pic wondering if you have any interest to analysis.
ReplyDeleteHave a great break Anders. Thank you for all the amazing work you do ☺️
ReplyDelete