I verified this with two fixes. If the fixes are applied, it works perfectly. Thanks! - Move the jumper B14G14 to D14I14 (ground line) - Move the 10uF Q2(+)R2(-) to P3(+)R3(-)
Hi ricardo, that's right. I'm using it as the buffer at the beginning of the signal chain, and it is very convenient because it allows to add some natural EQ.
Think you may need to include the relative tantalum positions. Just a thought!
ReplyDeleteSorry. I'm an idiot and blind.
ReplyDeleteGreat, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI verified this with two fixes. If the fixes are applied, it works perfectly. Thanks!
ReplyDelete- Move the jumper B14G14 to D14I14 (ground line)
- Move the 10uF Q2(+)R2(-) to P3(+)R3(-)
Great!
DeleteUpdated and tagged.
Hey Araato! How is it working in general so far? Are you using it now instead normal buffers? Thanks!
DeleteHi ricardo, that's right. I'm using it as the buffer at the beginning of the signal chain, and it is very convenient because it allows to add some natural EQ.
DeleteDid you have the chance to try the original?
DeleteNo, I didn't. However this is a good buffer and simple eq just as it is.
DeleteAmazing! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWow, I was waiting for this! I hope someone can compare it with the original unit and give us some feedback :)
ReplyDelete