Schematic is avaiable HERE.
I’m thinking that “sanded” IC is probably some kind of J-fet?
This comment has been removed by the author.
I built this layout with two fixes.- SwapBite2 and Bite3.- Swap Level2 and Level 3I use NE5532 on IC2 and sounding great!If the fixes are applied, the layout can be tagged. Thanks!
Thanks arasto.Updated and tagged.
I tried using the TLC2272 in the IC2, and it produced a sound much similar to the YouTube samples.
It's probably a rail-to-rail opamp. But in my experience, a very slow slew rate works best, I chose a nos 1458 by ear.By the way: This is a really nice layout! And even smaller than the pcb from pedalpcb
I’m thinking that “sanded” IC is probably some kind of J-fet?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI built this layout with two fixes.
ReplyDelete- SwapBite2 and Bite3.
- Swap Level2 and Level 3
I use NE5532 on IC2 and sounding great!
If the fixes are applied, the layout can be tagged. Thanks!
Thanks arasto.
DeleteUpdated and tagged.
I tried using the TLC2272 in the IC2, and it produced a sound much similar to the YouTube samples.
ReplyDeleteIt's probably a rail-to-rail opamp. But in my experience, a very slow slew rate works best, I chose a nos 1458 by ear.
ReplyDeleteBy the way: This is a really nice layout! And even smaller than the pcb from pedalpcb