Saturday, 5 November 2022

Coron DC-808 Distortion III

 Schematic is avaiable HERE.



6 comments:

  1. Hello. I just breadboarded this referring to this layout and the schematic, but the level and tone controls don't work, and while the distortion control does work, it motorboats. I am pretty sure I messed up along the way somewhere and will need to troubleshoot, but i just wanted to know where in the schematic you disconnect the buffered bypass section. Also the 1nF cap and the 470k resistor seem to be paralleled here but I can't seem to find it. Are they supposed to be C15 and R26?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to build this a few years ago and also couldnt get it to work, no matter how much i tinkered with it

      Delete
    2. Did you figure out or do you happen to know where to disconnect the buffered bypass section in the schematic?

      Delete
  2. The buffered bypass was omitted in this layout, so there’s nothing to disconnect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, but I was talking about in the schematic. I was thinking at Q5 and between R25/26 and R22?

      Delete
  3. Not sure this is “correct” but I think I figured it out. Just breadboarded it and it works.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/coron-dc-808-distortion-iii-HUT3RlL

    ReplyDelete