Cool, I’ll have a go at this later. On another subject I noticed the recent Lollar overdrive made by KGR Harmony seems to be a remake of this pedal https://kgrharmony.thebase.in/items/26296200. He has the schematic up on the product page so it might be worth a look.
I've got this working, but a few small corrections are required. D8 should connect between B16 and I16 The ground connection needs to move to the right of the 220nf capacitor. I connected it to U8. There's probably a more elegant solution, but I couldn't be bothered looking for it. The 1k resistor between F2 and F5 isn't on the original schematic, this can be omitted with Drive 1 now connecting to G1. There's a link and 2 associated trace cuts that could go as well. With those corrections you can tag it. Thanks for putting in the effort with such a neat layout.
Cool, I’ll have a go at this later. On another subject I noticed the recent Lollar overdrive made by KGR Harmony seems to be a remake of this pedal https://kgrharmony.thebase.in/items/26296200. He has the schematic up on the product page so it might be worth a look.
ReplyDelete1000 verified layouts - congratulations, Anders! And thank you again for this massive library of joy & noise.
ReplyDeleteHas anyone verified this ? Looks a nicer layout than on other sites.
ReplyDeleteI've got this working, but a few small corrections are required.
ReplyDeleteD8 should connect between B16 and I16
The ground connection needs to move to the right of the 220nf capacitor. I connected it to U8. There's probably a more elegant solution, but I couldn't be bothered looking for it.
The 1k resistor between F2 and F5 isn't on the original schematic, this can be omitted with Drive 1 now connecting to G1. There's a link and 2 associated trace cuts that could go as well.
With those corrections you can tag it. Thanks for putting in the effort with such a neat layout.